Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday - August 3, 2011

Ella continues to sleep a little later (10:30pm to 5:00am).  Second day in a row where I wake up to find Ella turned 90 degrees clockwise from where I left her.  Boy, she's getting good at turning her body!  This morning was really nice as I got to sleep with Ella - she passed out after I changed/fed her.  I love snuggling with her!

Morning Activities:  Brian did a full 3 hour shift with Ella and even took her out in service this morning while I went to a work seminar.  Brian and his mom tried giving Ella the bottle this early afternoon and it's a no go. ;(  Ella is a smart little cookie...she knows the real stuff a mile away! At least she gave us a dirty diaper - twice!

After Brian and I made the switch in cars (I took Ella and Brian went to Placerville), I spent the afternoon trying to put Ella down for a nap. . . 2 hours later, she finally went down. woohoo!

Evening Activities:  Ella made this sound yesterday but I thought it was just a fluke.  Oh its not a fluke and she can definitely make it on command. I think she learned this from going to the state fair.  The wind blowing on her face must have given her enough practice to replicate it as she pleases.  She now makes the sound when she's very excited!
Video:  Ella's new sound (it sounds like a gasp of air when your surprised)


Video:  Ella's cries of objection after a bath.  It's more like Ella's angry voice than a cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment