Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday - August 22, 2011

4 Months and Counting!  I can't believe I'm typing that Ella is four months old.  Yes, four months old.  Where did her first four months go?  It's hard to tell but I'm pretty sure she grew another inch over the weekend because she looks tall!  Ella slept good last night 8:45pm to 6:35am.  I woke up to the sound of her talking to herself and sucking on her hand.

Video:  Ella waking up this morning

Morning Activities:  We spent the morning at DDGE and Ella enjoyed her time with Leslie.  Besides being scared by the vacuum, Ella did great and barely made a peep.  Even on the car ride to and from work she did great today. Right when we got home, I changed Ella's diaper and she now likes to play with her feet when she's on her back.

Video:  Ella playing with her feet like a monkey.

Picture:  Ella and her feet.

Afternoon/Evening Activities: After we got settled in, I fed Ella and she then proceeded to take her long afternoon nap (1:30pm to 5:30pm) which allowed me time to get caught up on a few things.

Picture:  Ella's Tummy Time
Video:  Ella's Bath Time

We're trying a new schedule for Ella - feeding time at 9am, 11am, 1pm, nap 1:30pm - 4:30pm, 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm.  Let's see if she likes it this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment