Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday - August 4, 2011

So who wants to guess what time Ella woke up this morning?  Any takers?  3:45am.  Yes, that's right.  I woke up to the sound of her sucking her thumb (loud).  She wasn't crying but I was already awake so I decided to change/fed her.  Good thing because she passed out next to me until 7am....so nice!  I got to snuggle with her ;) I love it!

Morning Activities:  Ella didn't cry much on the way into work.  She ended up sucking her thumb and then falling asleep toward the end of the drive.  She was so good at the Defty house with Leslie and Shae.  Didn't cry much at all though she did not get her usual naps in which made her cranky for the rest of the afternoon.

Afternoon Activities:  Play play play...Ella sure loves to play, talk and smile.  We got home about 3ish and she just would not fall asleep.  She wanted to stand, sit up, suck on her hand, etc.

Video: Ella Talking and Smiling



Ella is all about standing and talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment