Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wednesday - August 10, 2011

So last night Ella decided to be a difficult baby and keep waking up after I put her down for bed.  She did it twice so I wasn't sure if she was fussy, had a stuffy nose, or just couldn't fall asleep.  Brian and I decided to play with her until about 10:30pm.  Brian did enjoy his time with her as she talked and wanted to have his attention.  I was bad and let her sleep with me last night ;(

Picture:  Brian teaching Ella how to fly

Morning/Afternoon Activities:  We woke up early and went into work because I had a bid to work on.  Ella did great on the whole car ride - she even let me drop off the dry cleaning without making a fuss.  ;)  On the drive to work, she continued to play until she fell asleep.  The drive home from work was pretty good as Ella slept the whole way (she didn't get to sleep much during work).

Video: Ella's Tummy Time

Video:  Ella Talking & Smiling




No comments:

Post a Comment