Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday - July 31, 2011

Ella slept pretty good last night at the hotel (9:30pm to 5:00am, 5:30am to 7:00am).  Though I did not.  Hearing her move or talk in her sleep makes me anxious. ;(  We left the hotel at about 9:15am and made it home by 11:00am.  Traveling is tiring!

Video:  Morning at the Hotel

Afternoon Activities: I am glad to report that Ella finally had a dirty diaper!  While I was unpacking, Ella happily sat in her bouncy chair (going to the bathroom).  As I went to pick her up to give her a bath, I notice a smell and realized she just finished going.  Let's just say it went everywhere.  At least her bath was ready!  We spent the rest of afternoon taking a nice long nap and then woke up to go to meeting.  Boy was Ella fussy!  I'm not sure if it was because she was hungry or just tired. 

Evening Activities:  Today was the last day to attend the Sacramento State Fair!  We decided to go and we all had a great time.  Ella enjoyed all the lights, wind and compliments from random strangers. 

Video:  Brian winning Ella her first State Fair stuff animal.

Video:  Brian and Ella walking around the fair grounds.

Pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment