Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday - August 9, 2011

Happy Tuesday!  Ella slept so good last night and she is now able to turn herself 190 degrees.  I woke up at 7 to find her turned the other direction - still sleeping and her arms un-swaddled. I'm going to be sad when she is able to turn herself over ;( because that will mean I can no longer swaddle her.  I am hoping that she is still able to sleep with without being swaddle.

Afternoon Activities:  Working from home is awesome.  Ella played and slept for most of the morning but we did run a few errands and even make a special trip to visit her Great Grandpa Steele. While at Arden Fair Fall, Ella enjoyed shopping with me and was fascinated with the lights and different people walking around.  One of the lotion sellers asked to take a picture of Ella (he thought she was the cutest baby he's ever seen) and asked if I put product in her hair.  LOL. 

Picture:  Ella + Great Grandpa Steele

Video:  Ella + Great Grandpa Steele



Evening Activities: After her long nap (2:30pm to 5:15pm) Ella woke up with a smile.  She just loves to talk and suck on her hand.  I think we spent most of the evening talking and making Ella smile/giggle.  She's so interactive!

Video:  Ella - Pacifier vs. Thumb


Video:  Ella Talking (alot)



No comments:

Post a Comment