Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday - August 15, 2011

Can you believe it's mid-August already?  Where has the time gone by!  Ella is almost 4 months old and I just can't believe how big she's gotten.

Ella Now and Then:
Picture:  Ella as a newborn

Picture:  Ella now.

Morning Activities:  This morning I had the camera next to Ella's bed so I was able to capture her waking up.  She loves to stretch, smile and slowly get ready to wake up! 
Video:  Ella waking up

To my surprise, Ella gave me a dirty diaper this morning.  I taking care of the dogs, cleaning up the kitchen and getting the car packed - busy morning!  When I returned to check on Ella she was chilling.  But then I realized (more like I smelled) she was quiet because she was doing her business.  Sigh, it went up her front and got on her changing table.  At least it was perfect timing as I wanted to give her a bath.

Video:  Ella after her bath.

Afternoon/Evening Activities: We spent the rest of the afternoon at work, dropped off a bid at FedEx and then grocery shopping at the Nugget.  Ella gets a high five for being so good doing errands today.  ;)  When Brian got home, I went to Costco and he spent an hour watching her while doing his workout.  I'm happy to report that she didn't cry and she was pretty good with her daddy. 

1 comment:

  1. I love her feet in the air while she's lying in her crib! What a cutie patootie.

    ReplyDelete