Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello Kitty

Mary came over for a visit yesterday and we had a great time on our walk, lunch, and a little play time.  I'm always surprise to who and when Ella is friendly to.  She greeted Mary with a smile, let her walk her around, let her carry her most of the walk to lunch and played nice for most of her visit.  Way to go Ella!  I love it when she's in a good mood with friends.

As Ella showed Mary her book collection, we came across the Hello Kitty Colors book I purchased from Costco.  I forgot how cool this book.  Growing up, having any Hello Kitty product was special and I realize I don't have any Hello Kitty products for Ella except this book and tea set.  Next stop, Sanrio to get Ella her first Hello Kitty doll. ;)

Pictures: Mary reading Ella Hello Kitty Colors (May 25, 2012).


Video:  Mary and Ella playing with her Hello Kitty tea set (thank you Claire and Tien).

Good times as always with Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment