Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday - July 27, 2011

Who wants to congratulate Ella for being the best sleeping baby? Me!  She slept from 8pm to 6am.  Crazy, right?  Especially since she took so many naps during day.  My little girl is such a rockstar when it comes to sleeping.

I love going to Nugget - they serve free samples like Costco.  Ella got compliments on her hair and one clerk said she was so cute he could bite her (please don't).  ;)  After going grocery shopping we visited Nora and then had a play date with Claire.  It's so much fun having play dates and sharing baby stories.

Pictures:  Ella and Claire.  I forgot my camera so I could only take pictures with my phone.  You can see how Ella is very chill while Claire is an active one!

Picture:  Ella & Claire holding hands.

Picture:  Ella loving her new swing. 

Video:  Ella sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment