Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday - July 21, 2011

Good morning!  Ella slept from 10ish to 5:15am last night (woohoo!).  I woke up to the sound of her trying to suck her hand through her blanket.  I think I will wait until she cries to be feed next time and see how long she chills in her crib.


Morning Activities:  My dad excitedly greeted Ella this morning and she loved the attention.  After her morning play time, she took a nice long morning nap.

Video:  Ella + Ong Ngoai (Vietnamese for Grandfather on mother's side) + bouncy

Afternoon Activities:  My dad watched Ella while I went to work for a few hours.  When I came back, Ella just woke up and was playing on her mat with dad.

Video:  Ella + Ong Ngoai playing on the mat

Picture:  Ella + Ong Ngoai


I'm now taking over bath times and hoping to get Ella to enjoy her baths again.  She seemed to hate her bath but at least she was screaming.  It was so sad, she teared up during her bath a few times.  ;(

Picture:  Ella + Mommy

Ella's first plane ride tomorrow....yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment