Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday - July 7, 2011

Ella decided to pull a fast one on me last night and woke up at 2:50am (I went to bed at midnight) and continued to stay awake until 4:30am.  Let's hope that was just a fluke and she goes back to her good sleeping habit!

Morning @ DDGE -  Ella did great on the drive to work and the drive home.  I am so grateful for how much love and attention Ella receives by the Defty family.  As I walked into the front door, I see Shae and her cousins playing with Ella.  The kids takes turn playing with Ella - so cute!

Picture:  Defty Kids with Ella

Afternoon:  Play date with Claire but it was really a lunch date for the moms @ Fuji Sushi house in Elk Grove (all you can eat buffet - yum!). 
Picture:  Ella + Claire in their car seats while their moms enjoy lunch (as fast they can)

Video:  Ella playing in Claire's bouncer.

No comments:

Post a Comment