Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday - July 25, 2011

Ella slept great last night (8:30pm to 4:30am).  After I changed/fed her, I put her down next to me and she fell asleep on her own.  I woke up next to a cute sleeping baby who's arms were up just like me. ;)

Ella's Adventure in Los Angeles - Day 4 
We spent most of the day just hanging around and relaxing.  Besides her usual nap, feeding and diaper change, it was just another day for Ella.  She did take a long nap which allowed us to play another game of Settlers!  After my mom gave Ella her bath we got her dressed for her trip back home.
Picture:  Ella with Uncle Hieu, Uncle Johnston & Uncle Alex



Picture:  Ella with Grandma (my mom loved giving her a bath despite her crying)

Video:  Ella with Uncle Hieu, Uncle Johnston, & Grandma


Airplane Ride:
Ella behaved at the airport (2 hour wait too) and on the plane.  The people around us were nice and told us how she was a good baby ;)  She made a few whimpers here and there but overall she was a rockstar on the plane.  Oh, and we had to change her diaper on the plane and I am happy to say that it's not as bad as I thought.  Though small, it was still very practical.  The baby changing table folds above the toilet and since its so tiny there's no room for the baby to fall.  The vibration of the plane helped entertain Ella too.

No comments:

Post a Comment