Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday - September 18, 2011

We all slept good last night.  Ella woke up around 7:30am and I brought her back into bed with us.  I love that extra 20 minutes of sleep with her next to me (sometimes she sleeps, sometimes she continues talking).


Morning Activities:  While Brian got the whole house to himself, Ella and I went over to Tien and Claire's house for a play date.  Tien did most of the baby food cooking - thanks so much!  The girls aren't ready to play with each other yet but they do enjoy observing each other.

Video:  Ella and Claire sitting in their bouncy chairs.

Picture:  Ella and Claire on the sofa.






Afternoon Activities:  We got home about 2pm and Ella was ready to eat.  Lesson of the day - do not stop breastfeeding Ella so that you can feed baby Ella rice cereal when she is starving.  She freaked out when I forced her to stop drinking.  After 20 minutes of calming her down, she went back to drinking her milk and didn't want to do anything with the rice cereal.  I probably only got 2 spoonfuls in her mouth today.  Tomorrow is another day.

Picture:  Ella with rice cereal over her face and bib.


Evening Activities:  After meeting, we went over to the Cassias' for hospitality.  We had delicious burritos, an Asian salad, rice and yummy dessert.  Ella did great for most of the dinner - sat with Brian for most of dinner too.  We got home about 8ish, gave Ella a bath and tried to put her down for bed.  For some reason, she was wide awake!

I couldn't sleep so I ended up practicing my baby sign language (got milk, more, finished and diaper down).  The books says about 5 to 6 months is a good time to introduce so I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment