Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday - September 19, 2011

Who loves to sleep in?  The Steele family.  Ella woke up at 7:15 and I brought her back to bed with me (I needed sleep).  We woke up about 9ish or so and finally got our day going.

Morning Activities:  Leslie had school today so we didn't go into the office this morning.  Which left us to catch up on some must needed errands around the house.  Ella played with herself while I caught up on a few work emails.  She's so funny with her bubbles these days.  Well, its more like spitting.  I need to be careful with my facial expressions because I'm pretty sure she's picking up her "chewing" face by watching me eat (and I eat all the time with her watching me).

Video:  Ella chewing and making bubbles.

Pictures:  Ella in her diaper playing around.



Picture:  Ella knows when the camera is on her.

Afternoon Activities:  Went to Costco to pick up diapers and then came home in time to give Ella her rice cereal for the day.  Today was the first time (in a long time) I put Ella to sleep without breastfeeding her.  After she ate her rice cereal with breast milk, we played for a few minutes and she then went into her swing.  While she was in her swing, I read Winnie the Pooh to her until she fell asleep.  She whimpered at one point but only for a few seconds before she fell asleep.  It was awesome!

Video:  Ella enjoying her "thicker" rice cereal (less breast milk) while sitting in her bouncy


Evening Activities:  Ella slept from 2:40pm to 5: pm - which gave me plenty of time to make rice crispy treats, prep dinner, laundry, fold laundry, clean the pantry, clean the refrigerator and put away our Costco goodies.  I love productive afternoons (though I probably needed a nap).

Video:  Ella enjoying her stroller ride to the grocery store


Ella enjoyed her evening with Daddy and then passed out about 9:30ish or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment