Friday, August 31, 2012

Side Ponytail

I love how much hair Ella has - so many different hair style options!  My mom has been enjoying styling E's hair and this past Monday she was able to put her hair in a side ponytail.
 
Picture: Ella's side ponytail (August 27, 2012). 

Video:  Ella walking around with her new hairdo (August 27, 2012).

In the afternoon, we tested out E and W sharing their room.  E doesn't mind W in the room to much so I'm hoping she continues to tolerate him.
 
Picture:  Ella reading a book while William sleeps in his crib (August 27, 2012).

Video:  Ella still enjoys holding William (August 27, 2012).

Ella loves spending time with Ong on the bed.  I could hear her laughter and screams of joy in my bedroom.  Finally got the energy to walk over and video tape it.

Video:  Ella and Ong playing on the bed (August 27, 2012).
 
Video:  Ella rolling around on the bed (August 27, 2012).

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment