Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ella says "Hello William!"

What is Ella's typical morning routine with mommy?  She walks in while I'm still in bed, asks to get up onto the bed, and then asks for her iPad.  Yes, it happens every morning for the last two months.  We decided to not bring Ella to the hospital as she was doing well with my parents at home (much love to my parents for learning E's routine and doing everything for us) and didn't show any signs of missing/wanting me.  So we thought it best that her first time seeing me would be in the morning as if nothing has changed. 

Fortunately, everything went as planned!  I was doing really well with my recovery and was allowed to be discharged after 48 hours.  Woohoo!  We came home Thursday night after Ella went to bed and everything followed as we thought it would.  Ella woke up, usual morning routine, and then came in to see me (sitting on the sofa).  She asked to sit next to me and then asked for the iPad.  As if nothing has changed ;)

After she settled down, we brought William out and got her first reaction on camera.

Video:  Ella meeting William - Part 1 (August 24, 2012).
 
Video:  Ella meeting William - Part 2 (August 24, 2012).
 
Video: Ella meeting William - Part 3 (August 24, 2012).
Video: Ella meeting William - Part 4 (August 24, 2012).


Let the adventures of being a big sister begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment