Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday - June 22, 2011

Today was a milestone moment for Ella - 2 Months!

Last night she slept wonderful.  Brian put her down at 10pm and I woke up (my boobs were in dying need to be nursed) at 5:40am thinking - did I not hear her cry last night?  Is she okay???  I walked quickly (actually, I kinda ran) over to Ella's room and I find her peacefully looking around her crib.  Oh how I love her. So I have no clue how long she's been awake but I am loving my sleep.

Morning Play Time:  Ella is enjoying the Hawaiian music (Thanks Tien and Claire!) and our usual morning routine.
Video: Talking, kinds smiling, and moving around in her bouncy.
Video: Tummy Time!

Picture:  Ella modeling on her tummy.

Doctor Visit:  We took Ella in for her 2 month check up (which includes her first round of immunization shots).
Video:  Ella being checked out by nurse.

Pictures:  Ella getting her measurements.


Ella's Measurements to date:
Weight: 12 lbs 2 ounces (75%)
Height: 24 inches (100%)
Head Circumference: 15 3/4 (75%)

Vaccines:  Ella got her first round of vaccines in four shots - three by needle and one by oral.
-Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus (DTap)
-Hepatitis B (HEP B)
-Inactivated Polio
-Diaphtheria, Tetanus (DT)
-Hemophilus Influenza type B (HIB)
-Hepatitis A (HEP A)
-Pneumococcal (Prevnar)
-Rotarix

She took her shots like a rockstar!  She took the oral shot first without any difficulties (the nurse said she did amazing).  As for her three shots (two in her right leg and one in the left) she cried during the shots but was quiet after I picked her up.  We have such a brave girl!

Picture:  She slept the whole ride home.
Picture: Ella's shots on her legs (you can see the three cute band-aids)

We are spending the rest of the afternoon sleeping and watching her temperature.

2 comments:

  1. "I know your head is big..." -- so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has so much hair! I'm excited to see you Nancy, AND to meet you Ella =)

    ReplyDelete