Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday - June 17, 2011

I think Ella is officially sleeping through the night!  For infants, that means sleep 5-6 hours in one sitting.  Which means I'm down to only waking up around 4 and then again at 6 or 7.  Woohoo!  She slept from 10pm to 3:45am and barely cried to be fed and changed - went right back to sleep afterward.  The  morning trip to work was so easy as she slept through the whole drive.

Easy Baby to change - rarely cries when she gets a diaper change!  While getting Ella ready for the trip to work, I realized how good I have it when I change her.  No cries or accidents (so far!) and she's in a fairly good mood after she has been changed.
Picture (on the changing table):

Afternoon Play Time - After coming home from work, we enjoyed a little play time on her vibrating bouncer (which I bring everywhere it seems!)
Video: Lots of hand movements and facial expressions.

Ella's Little Black Dress - This is Ella's first evening outing with us to eat at a nice kid-friendly restaurant - yes a restaurant filled with people.  We survived. . . . .at least I was able to enjoy my salad. 
Video:

Picture: Thank you to Leslie Shaw for this adorable "This is my little black dress" outfit and Ella's handmade bow.

Ella and Favorite Pacifier - First time sucking on a pacifier and enjoying it.  We may have found one that she likes!!
Video: (in her car seat on the way to the restaurant)

Picture:

Tomorrow....Ella's first water fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment