Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday - June 16, 2011

Ella is sleeping like a champ - 5 hours in one sitting last night.  I woke up to her making smacking noises (i.e. I'm hungry!) but at least she wasn't crying. I hope this sleeping pattern continues as I am desperate for more sleep.

Morning Play Time - I think she's starting to like her mat as she is now starting to "play" and hit the toys.  You can even see her smile in the video.

Picture:  Ella passed out after playing:

Dexter and Claire - They patiently wait outside the gate for me (hoping I let them in or give them some affection). At least I know they love me and want my attention.  Our dogs are funny, they follow me around the house wherever I go.

Evening Walks:  Last night we took a walk with Ella in the Baby Bjorn sling.  Brian loves it!
Video Clip:

Picture: Walking around our neighborhood for an hour.

1 comment:

  1. She's too cute. I can't wait to play with her next week!

    ReplyDelete