Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunday - October 9, 2011

Sunday mornings are so nice when you get to stay in, play with Baby Ella, and catch up on house chores.  I'm trying to give Ella lots of individual play time but still let her know I'm in the room as she freaks out sometimes when I disappear. 

Picture:  Ella playing

Ella took a nice long nap after eating her rice cereal (almost 4 tablespoon of rice cereal and 2 ounces of BM).  She slept from 12 to 3:20pm but could have slept longer if I didn't wake her up to go to meeting.  After meeting we went over to Jan and Chris's house for dinner.  I complete forgot to get a picture of Ella with her great grandpa ;(

Picture:  Ella with Grandpa and Nana


Video:  Ella with grandparents (talking)

We got home and gave Ella her bath.  She is so talkative after her bath ;)
Video:  Ella after her bath playing in front of the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment