Thursday, October 6, 2011

Monday - October 3, 2011

Ella slept great last night. We got up at 6:30am, fed the dogs, prep the bags, and headed into work.  Ella took an hour nap while at the Defty house and played for the rest of her stay there.  On our way home, she decided to stay awake during the entire drive which meant a nice long afternoon nap!

I've lost count on how many times I've rearranged Ella's room but here I go again!  While Ella played and started winding down for her nap, I decided she needed more play room.  So here's the new set up ;)

Pictures:  Ella's new room set up




While Ella napped, it gave me time to tidy up and fix dinner (mexican tortilla soup - delicious!).  By the time I finished dinner, laundry, dogs, and dishes, it was close to 6:30 and Ella was still napping.  Crazy.  I decided to wake her up to change/feed her.

Picture:  Loving the diaper look (she's already almost outgrown her changing table!)



Video:  Play time for Ella


We played until Brian got home from his trip to Los Angeles.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment