Friday, March 29, 2013

Little Me

"Be careful of what you do in front of any child as they tend to learn by example" - this includes cleaning, how you clean your face, what you use spoons for, and so much more!  I have to watch how I do things as I have a little copy cat following me around.

I found E next to a puddle of water (she spilled her water) a few days ago. When I walked in I asked her to get a towel and clean up. She runs to the cabinet, grabs a towel, runs back, throws the towel on the floor and proceeds to wipe the water using her foot. I kid you not.

Video: E cleaning up like mommy (March 28, 2013).

Other fun things we did at the end of this week - field service, story time at the downtown library with Claire, Genna the baby sitter, Fairytale Town and Zoo with the twins, and quality time with daddy.

Video: E trying to listen (March

Video: E using glue for the first time (March 28, 2013).

Video: E meets the turtle (March 29, 2013).
 
Video:  E going up and down the stairs (March 29, 2013).
 
Video:  E watches the pelican eat (March 29, 2013).

Great way to end the week by having the Adair kids over :)








No comments:

Post a Comment