Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I know my body parts

We've been teaching Ella body parts these past few months and she's it up pretty quick!  She knows head, eyes, ears, nose and mouth.  My parents taught her belly button and nipples while they were here and now she's all about seeing Brian's, William's or my belly buttons.  We're working on feet, hands and knees.

I finally got a video clip of Brian and Ella going over body parts. . .

Video:  Brian asking Ella about body parts (September 29, 2012). Part 1
 
Video:  Brian asking Ella about body parts (September 29, 2012). Part 2

She is so cute.  Ella also knows her animals too. For some odd reason she really likes playing the mobile.  She likes to point at things (as if she's asking me what that is called) and waits for me to say the objects name. 

Video:  Ella - Where is the bear? whale? allegator? lion? (September 29, 2012).

Can't wait to teach her more words!

No comments:

Post a Comment