Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paesanos

We enjoy our dinner outings especially when the restaurant is kid friendly.  What makes a restaurant kid friendly?  For starters, when they give your kid a piece of dough to play with you know they don't mind a little mess.  And when you have a toddler, you know what I mean!  Paesanos was wonderful, Ella ate her entire pizza and ice cream bar.  William sat on Tara's lap for most of the meal ;) while I enjoyed my happy hour drink.

Video:  Ella touching dough for the first time (January 14, 2013).

On another interesting story, I locked myself out of my kids while the kids are in it.  My friend Tara was putting Liam in his car seat as I was putting Ella in hers, both of us finished at the same time and shut the doors.  I open my door to start the engine and realize that Ella still had the car keys.  I get out and as I am about to open Ella's door, my door shuts, doors lock (Ella is pushing the lock buttons), and I am locked out.

While Tara is calling AAA, I am trying to signal to E to push the buttons on the keys in hopes that she would unlock the doors.  At one point, she figures out what I want her to do and picks up the keys and pushes the button.  Lock, lock, lock, lock. . . She only pushes the lock button.  Good thing AAA came within 10 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment